- Glee fans are called?
- Fans of Baywatch are called?
- Should girls and boys go to separate high schools?
- Refusing to shower after a game: personal choice or coward’s way out ?
- Teacher/student romance: so wrong or so right?
- What high school subject should they ban?
- What is the one thing you miss about high school?
- Grease 2: misunderstood classic or a piece of shit?
having things in common ✔️
Leo and I just hung on to each other for dear life. We had cigarettes hidden in the pockets of our costumes and the two of us literally were having conversations like ‘What would happen if we died?’ and I’d say things like ‘Leo, I love you, I really do love you so much. You are a very important person to me and I’d have your babies. I would, I’d have your babies, really, it’s fine - Kate Winslet.Friends are very important to me, and it comes with the territory of being in this business that sometimes you’re going to meet people who aren’t as genuine as they might seem. We all deal with that, and one way of doing it is to focus on the people you know are dependable, people you know you can trust. Kate is one of those - Leonardo DiCaprio.